Who are we?
We gather and process machine learning training data for AI applications internationally and have been providing services for cutting-edge AI businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies. We count Amazon, Sony and Portugal Ventures amongst our investors and are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the AI field.
How do we do it?
DefinedCrowd’s culture is about our four core values: Trust, Innovation, Passion, and Creativity. We like to think that we are a multi talented, quirky and hard-working group dedicated to building a great platform, making our customers and community happy, and making our employees feel at home.
Manage and prioritize the requirements coming from the product team into actionable items for the development team, considering the cost and availability of resources;
Select the best options for software architecture based on engineering and business goals, and ensure that the engineering team is aligned in achieving those outcomes;
Ensure consistent, repeatable and cost-effective deliveries in terms of infrastructure, product, and management services;
Work with cross-discipline teams to identify the best design for upcoming features from an engineering’s perspective;
Communicate engineering plans and status directly to the CTO.
- +5-year experience in the industry;
- A proven track record building and retaining a productive development team;
- Experience with microservice oriented architectures;
- Experience with cloud based infrastructures;
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strategic thinker with proven leadership skills.
- Transportation allowance
- Meal allowance
- Integration in an amazing team with international experience
- Mix & mingles and masterclasses