Dahmakan is one of the fastest growing food tech startups in Southeast Asia. Funded by Y Combinator and leading tech investors from Silicon Valley, Europe and Asia
dahmakan is one of the fastest growing food tech startups in Southeast Asia. We make food delivery an everyday choice by delivering chef-made meals below restaurant prices at the push of a button. Funded by Y Combinator and leading tech investors from Silicon Valley, Europe and Asia, we’re conquering a trillion dollar market in the most exciting region of the world.
- Build real time tracking of delivery riders
- Roll out the app into multiple SEA countries
- Work on the most advanced dynamic UX in mobile ecommerce
- Design, build & extend consumer/partner facing products, platforms & features
- More than Android: well versed in Android development, but also has strong understanding of Good UX.
- Tested & Proven: Have experience shipping one or more Android apps, ideally still available on Google Play
- Android Hobbyist: Able to wow us with some personal projects
- Survivor: Able to work in areas outside your comfort zone and thrive.
- Master of prioritization: you always focus on tackling the biggest challenge first (both short & long term) without getting distracted with nice-to-haves
That’s why you need to join our team:
- Stock options in the next billion dollar technology company in Southeast Asia
- Work with the smartest and most passionate from over 15 nationalities
- Rare opportunity to build a product that everyone around you loves, in one of the most exciting and fastest growing regions in the world
- All the perks that come with working in a startup including free lunch and dinner made by our in-house 5 star chefs. Of course, we cover work permits and pay competitively
Role is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia or Bangkok, Thailand with travel opportunities across SE Asia. To apply send your linkedin profile and a brief motivation letter to Dahmakan