Dahmakan is one of the fastest growing food tech startups in Southeast Asia. Funded by Y Combinator and leading tech investors from Silicon Valley, Europe and Asia
Change the way people eat everyday.
At dahmakan, we are building an innovative healthy food delivery concept.
Join the fastest growing food tech startup in SEA, on our mission to make eating healthy ridiculously simple.
We don't believe in 9-to-5, meetings about meetings and casual fridays (it's pretty casual everyday). We want you to push boundaries, change the game and create impact everyday by doing things that matter.
Get your hands dirty from building scalable operations, growth hacking, community building, business development, product improvement, customer care to cooking(?), no two days are ever the same and we like it that way.
If you're smart, hardworking and anyone has ever called you crazy, then we want you to become part of the family.
- Be the left brain behind everything around growth, product, marketing and operations.
- Collect and analyse data to lead decision making in the team that drive all areas of the business
- Produce timely reports for the executive management and founding team
- Support moon shot projects together with the product, kitchen, ops and tech team
- Highly analytical: At least BSc in computer science/ engineering/ statistics/ economics/ physics / mathematics or similar highly quantitative education
- Experienced: >2yrs in a data analyst/ science role in a VC backed consumer startup. Cohorts, conversions, correlations, attribution, CLTV, CAC, retention rates are what you think about day and night. “If you can’t measure it, it didn’t happen” is your motto.
- Master in prioritising: you always focus on tackling the most challenging problems (both short- & longterm) first without getting distracted with nice-to haves and without drowning in data
- Spreadsheet wizard: you know why index match is superior to vlookup
Role is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia or Bangkok, Thailand with travel opportunities across SE Asia. To apply send your linkedin profile and a brief motivation letter to Dahmakan