Dahmakan is one of the fastest growing food tech startups in Southeast Asia. Funded by Y Combinator and leading tech investors from Silicon Valley, Europe and Asia
dahmakan is one of the fastest growing food tech startups in Southeast Asia. We make food delivery an everyday choice by delivering chef-made meals below restaurant prices at the push of a button. Funded by Y Combinator and leading tech investors from Silicon Valley, Europe and Asia, we’re conquering a trillion dollar market in the most exciting region of the world.
- Implement SOPs for all main HR related processes.
- Implement and maintain an effective structure to communicate and align all employees on company goals, progress and focus areas.
- Ensure all necessary HR related documentation is filed and available.
- Statutory payments, payroll, employment contracts and other HR related documents are correctly executed on time.
- Ensure company procedures are compliant with local laws and regulations and obtain and maintain all necessary licenses.
- Create a pleasant and safe work environment
- Good communicator
- Fast executer with hands on mentality
- Flexible and independent
- Structured and diligent
- Clear leadership potential
- Able to work on several projects simultaneously and prioritize accordingly
That’s why you need to join our team:
- Stock options in the next billion dollar technology company in Southeast Asia
- Work with the smartest and most passionate from over 15 nationalities
- Rare opportunity to build a product that everyone around you loves, in one of the most exciting and fastest growing regions in the world
- All the perks that come with working in a startup including free lunch and dinner made by our in-house 5 star chefs. Of course, we cover work permits and pay competitive
Role is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia or Bangkok, Thailand with travel opportunities across SE Asia. To apply send your linkedin profile and a brief motivation letter to Dahmakan