Sleek incorporates companies and help them manage their governance through an online platform combining highest level of compliance and the latest smart technology.
Launched in May 2017 by entrepreneurs, Sleek is the first Smart Corporate Services platform for Entrepreneurs and SMEs!
We incorporate and help manage companies' governance and accounting with simple and efficient online tools. Our pricing is transparent, we use the latest smart technology, and are committed to help entrepreneurs in their journey by taking care of all the admin hassle, allowing them to focus on what’s important: business.
Sleek is a forward-thinking regtech start-up that helps companies in their day-to-day backoffice needs. We are passionate about building beautiful products that make differences to our clients through ease of use and advanced intelligence. We aim to disrupt and fundamentally change the way companies deal with their governance in the next 3 to 5 years and we are looking for a talented UX/UI lead to join our ranks and take on the design vision to constantly improve and set a new benchmark in how clients will use our interfaces.
You’ll be the sole and lead designer and developer initially helping us to build new and amazing interfaces. You have strong expertise in user interaction design and a track record of creating outstanding user experience across web responsive products. You will have the opportunity to establish a strong design vision across all our product lines, and execute on that vision with diligence and precision while working collaboratively with other functional teams. You will play a critical role in our small and dynamic team, and the role will expand as the company grows.
On a daily basis you will be working independently, reporting to our COO to advance new thinking and concepts into actual designs for joint implementations with our development team. You will be confident and comfortable creating high and low fidelity designs, user flows and prototypes with an eye for detail and a design to match.
You should have at least 3 years’ experience working in a technology start-up or similar role where you are impacting the UI design of web products.
Ideally you should have the following experience and skills:
· Experience designing for web responsive interfaces
. At least 3 years experience developing on ReactJs framework
. Knowledge of NodeJs is a plus
· Comfortable building UI elements and making wireframes, high and low fidelity prototypes at different stages of the design process with integrated user flows
· Good understanding of responsive design
· Familiar with interaction design
· Proficient in Sketch and / or Adobe Creative Suite tools, particularly Illustrator and Photoshop
· Ability to initiate ideas and present design decisions with convincing arguments.
· Experience working in a dynamic, start-up environment with minimal supervision but lots of collaboration and rapid iterations.
· Ability to code in HTML/CSS/JS
· Up-to-date with current design trends, concepts and tools
You will be successful in this role if you:
. Are hardworking
· Have a passion for technology and innovation
· Can be autonomous and self-driven
· Love to take ownership of your work
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested applicants, please send your CV and a few words about yourself to email@example.com