11 years of quality and excellence make Polarising the Portuguese expert services consultancy in Integration. Ranked #23 Best Company to Work (MEPT), at Polarising it’s all about using brainware and technology to speed up our customers businesses.
Polarising is a Portuguese Consultancy that provides end-to-end integration and customized services using a SOA approach. Recognized as experts in TIBCO and Spring technologies in Europe, our headquarters are in Lisbon and we have a team of around 100 consultants that work together to deliver the best services.
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on Software and Java Development experience, from design to Java EE application development platforms.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns and excellent knowledge of Relational Databases such as SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- You like to play as a team, so we know you'll ensure team coordination, commitment and expectations alignment during projects, taking your team to the next level.
- The experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC) is your day job, so is test-drive development.
- Angular JS, Batch Processing, HTML5 and CSS3 are your middle names.
- The Spring Framework is your best friend.
Nice to have
- You love our headquarters in Lisbon but you are always curious about the world, travelling to Europe or leading international projects nearshore.
- Health and Life Security
- Extra days
- Training budget
- Barbecue and beer