CapBridge is a private institutional capital raising platform that connects institutional and accredited investors to mid to late stage growth companies.
Roles & Responsibilities – Senior Software Developer
- Work closely with the team in design, development, configuration, test and maintenance of cloud based solutions in the Salesforce Customer Community
- Independently and collaboratively perform development, testing, implementation and documentation.
- Develop and maintain Visualforce pages, components and Apex Classes.
- Understands UX/UI design principles
- Develop Integration External System to Salesforce.com via APIs and 3rd party APIs.
- Maintain multiple user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.
- Propose best Web UI Design that easy to manage while provide great user experience.
- Hands on experience converting user requirements into UI Design/Wireframe.
- Proficient in programming using Salesforce.com’s Apex, Visualforce and Components
- Knowledge of Force.com development best practices and design patterns.
- Extensive experience in Custom Objects and customizing object page layouts and profile based layout assignment.
- Fluent in Salesforce Query and Search Language
- Hands on experience with Heroku is a plus.
- Able to work on multiple projects against aggressive deadlines and have organizational and time management skills.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in implementing salesforce solutions or Minimum 2 years of experience working on Web UI Design and Development