CapBridge is a private institutional capital raising platform that connects institutional and accredited investors to mid to late stage growth companies.
Roles & Responsibilities – Head of Business Development
• Scale and optimize on-boarding process to identify, profile, qualify, and raise capital from institutional and HNWI investors within Asia Pacific, to invest in mid-market / emerging growth private placement and pre-IPO deal opportunities
• Identify, onboard and qualify private company issuers suitable for fundraising on CapBridge
• Execute go-to-market issuer & investor strategy via in-depth understanding of private placement investment landscape
• Expand existing profitable client relationships with key institutional investors, family offices, HNWI and Issuers
• Lead, motivate and train BD team to achieve on-boarding and investment targets
• Partner with intermediaries to grow and develop both investor and issuer relationships
• Assist in coordinating research and market reports to promote and raise participant awareness
• Minimum 5 - 8 years professional experience with at least 5 years track record in corporate finance, investment banking, PE/VC, private banking or other related fields
• Demonstrated successful track record in on-boarding and raising capital from sophisticated institutional, family offices, money managers, UHNWI clients at a senior management level into private issuers
• Strong client connectivity in Singapore and the Asia Pacific region
• Sales driven mentality with a strong business development acumen
• Excellent Communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
• Be a self-starter, a highly motivated person able to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment that is continually changing
• Passionate about entrepreneurship, capital markets, direct investments