CapBridge is a private institutional capital raising platform that connects institutional and accredited investors to mid to late stage growth companies.
• Responsible for the daily management, mentorship and support of development team
• Performs hands-on architecture, design, software development and testing, including working on proof of concepts and conducting code reviews
• Responsible for scoping project components, developing work plans and estimating resource requirements
• Maintains high levels of end-user satisfaction by ensuring proper timelines and quality levels are met throughout the delivery process
• Experience with other technology disciplines such as Java, JQuery, etc… web services with demonstrated ability in object-oriented programming
• Proficient in programming using Salesforce.com’s Apex, Visualforce and Components
• Hands on experience with Heroku is a plus.
• Able to work on multiple projects against aggressive deadlines and have organizational and time management skills.
• 1-2 years’ experience in an Architecture role
• Desire to learn new technologies and translate them into working software at CapBridge
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience required
• Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
• Knowledge of the Investment Banking or Financial Services industry is extremely helpful