- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
Maritime Technologies (R&D) Pte Ltd is seeking a Backend Developer for our Technology
Development team. We are a rapidly growing, fast-paced startup that is gaining traction in a
very traditional multi-trillion dollar maritime shipping industry. Our team includes
web/mobile, UI/UX coders plus domain knowledge and business experts who have a very
clear road map towards our vision in “Aggregated Shipping”. Our products have a strong
focus on effective penetration with beautiful design and great user experience.
Compatible candidates will thrive in our highly collaborative, challenging and rapidly
progressing environment. We release code every day, making for quick iterations. To
succeed in this role, you should be a highly skilled Backend Coder who understands and
works well with business to deliver superior quality products on time. You should be
constantly challenging yourself to collaborate better with the team, explore new possibilities
for better product quality, and succeed with the team.
Job Title : Backend Developer / Software Developer
Reports to : Tech Lead
• Grasp needs quickly, provide solution options, and collaborate with product
management, web engineers, and data engineers to deliver according to production
• Develop solutions and services using PHP or other technologies
• Develop rich consumer experiences using Node and React
• Write and maintain clean codes
• Provide input on development best practices
• Own features from initial discussions through release
• BS in Computer Science or a similar field or relevant experience
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience working on building large scale frontend and
PHP or other related backend applications.
• Experience working with SQL and relational databases. Knowledge on graph database is a
• Experience with service oriented architecture and REST based web service development.
Native, NPM, Promises, ES6, and Webpack.
• Ability to identify and apply appropriate design and integration patterns to deliver
complex business requirements.
• Experience working with cloud-based systems (GCP, AWS) and virtualization (Docker,
Kubernetes) a plus.
• Ability to organize and self-direct to get things done.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.