Collecting and processing leads from events is broken. Akkroo is the Event Lead Capture solution that connects events, sales and marketing for businesses all over the world.
Launched in 2013, we’ve spent the last 4 years developing the Akkroo platform to achieve product market fit, building our customer base and laying the foundations for global success. As a Software-as-a-Service business, we are now on the exciting journey to £10M Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) and beyond. We are a growing team of 30 people based in awesome new offices in Brixton, London, with a small number of remote workers in the
WHAT WE DO
Our customisable app and web-based software helps businesses collect lead data at trade shows and exhibitions.
Akkroo works on tablets, mobile and the web, online and offline. We strip away old, inefficient and non-accountable paper-based processes, replacing them with reliable, enjoyable, modern data capture software.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
If you are at your best when building with technologies that span across the full web stack such as PHP, React, HTML, CSS (SASS/LESS) this could be the perfect role for you.
We’re looking for a talented individual who will help us deliver a great experience for our customers, and would love to help us develop our best-in-class solution, a high-quality mobile & web-based product that is used by a growing list of incredible global businesses.
If you enjoy trying out new ideas and technologies in a startup environment, or would love to leave agency life behind to stretch yourself on new challenges, we’d be keen to hear from you.
- Great code skills and experience building PHP applications, with experience of MVC frameworks
- Strong HTML and SCSS/CSS development skills with an attention to detail and care around semantics and accessibility
- Interest building hybrid mobile apps and progressive web apps (using React or React Native)
- Experience working with Apache, linux servers and databases
- A desire to contribute to building an incredible business as part of a small startup team
- A passion for self-improvement and personal growth
Nice to have
- Any native app work, including iOS or Android projects
First year salary from £35,000–£45,000, depending on skills and experience. This is a full time, permanent role, based from our London offices. We are unable to sponsor foreign-working visas for this role, except in exceptional circumstances.
- A new Macbook Pro
- Equity (share options) scheme
- Personal book purchasing allowance
- Free Lavazza coffee and tea
- Free breakfast cereals and fruit every morning
- Quarterly free team social events
- Monthly free team lunches
- Perks & benefits including money off cinema, food, tech and fitness
WHERE WE WORK
You’ll be joining us in our brand new London
HQ; a converted 19th century warehouse located in Brixton — just a couple of minutes walk from Brixton underground (Victoria line) and mainline stations.