operations, SQL, Advanced Excel, Communication Skills
Lalamove revolutionizes on-demand deliveries in Asia using the Sharing Economy to match users and drivers through an app and a webapp.
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it.
Onto our fifth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam and Philippines, our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Backed by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, Lalamove offers a great place to add real value because you get real ownership of what you do. Come work with energetic, dynamic individuals, and play a critical role in disrupting the entire logistics market in a cutting-edge tech company.
Love working with people, training and providing guidance? We want you in our team! Join us at Lalamove Singapore, one of the fastest growing intra-city delivery platforms in Asia. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Operations Associate who can work well under pressure and has great communication skills. Ideal candidate should not be afraid to try new things and get ready to make history together with the rest of the ops team at Lalamove Singapore. You will be completely in charge of maintaining healthy our supply, analysing and relaborating drivers' performance data and running projects to enhance their quality and productivity. You will become the ultimate point of contact between our drivers and Lalamove. This will require great analytical skills and advanced excel knowledge - SQL and Excel macro is preferred. Life at Lalamove is fast-paced, thrilling, and we are constantly doing things no one has ever done before. Think you are up for it? Apply now and join the team in Singapore to experience the thrill of disrupting the logistics industry!
What we seek:
- Analyse drivers' performance data
- Build and maintain long term relationship with drivers
- Enhance drivers' quality and productivity
- Plan, organize and execute different marketing campaigns to attract driver sign-ups
- Work with the Operations team on improving driver performance
- Exceed individual and team targets & KPIs
What you'll need:
- Bachelor degree or above
- At least 2 - 3 years in operations or logistic
- Energetic, driven, passionate, proactive and attentive to details
- Strong communication skills with proficiency in written and spoken English, proficiency in other local languages is a plus
- Advanced Excel skills - SQL and macro preferred
Interested Applicants, kindly apply through our job portal - https://jobs.lever.co/lalamove/578cf03b-1906-4437-8152-95f37a5bfd49