$ 5,000 - 12,000 SGD per month
5 months ago
- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
If you are….
- Good at developing greenfield business applications using cloud native architecture from scratch
- Familiar with deploying high availability, high scale and performance systems
- Well versed in deploying secure applications in the private and public cloud environment
- Keen to leverage on emerging technologies to create leading edge banking products that offer competitive advantage in the market place
We want you to….
- Work closely with the developers to create the next generation of banking software via good programming standards and code reviews
- Ensure all code is maintainable, scalable and testable
- Partner with architects and engineers to build software in an agile approach, leveraging on the advantage of prototyping
And you have….
- Hands-on coding experience, usually in a pair programming environment
- Experience with cloud based development frameworks, distributed architecture, Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), microservices and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
- Expertise in the following areas:
- Java 8, Spring framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- Java Script/Type Script/Angular
- Cloud Foundry (or equivalent)
- MariaDB, EnterpriseDB, NoSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB, Elastic search), IMDG
- AWS / Amazon Web Services,
- API gateway
- Linux, Unix
- Drools/Activiti, and a range of open source libraries
- CI/CD (Jenkins, GitHub, SonarQube, Fortify, etc)
- Test Driven Development (TDD) methodologies
And finally, we need you to be….
- A team player who can work well with people
- A self-starter who can work independently to meets challenging targets
- Great communicator with strong influencing and negotiation skills
- A great manager who can manage team/s in remote location