- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
If you are….
An individual who have driven large scale transformation in enterprise level
business and technology architectures (preferably in a banking platform/environment and its ecosystems)
- An expert on architecting software solutions that are scalable and stable
- Up-to-date on the latest technology innovations and can conduct Proof Of Concept on how to deploy cutting edge technology to provide competitive advantage
We want you to….
Drive and own the strategic business architecture for banking at Headquarter level
Partner development teams to build strategies for execution, drive or facilitate
key technology decisions and influence others to change where appropriate
- Be an agent of change to introduce innovative technologies within team/organization.
- Work closely with the developers to create the next generation of banking software via good programming standards and code reviews using an agile approach and leveraging on the advantages of prototyping
- Provide technical mentorship when applicable
- Establish and maintain continuous delivery pipelines for deployment of Pivotal Cloud Foundry and related products infrastructure.
And you have….
- Strong understanding of open source frameworks
- Solid experience working with or leading teams performing systems automation and integration (ideally leveraging an agile methodology / lean techniques)
Relevant experience in release management or production operations
Used scripting + programming languages to automate frequently executed activities
- Experience in various programming / scripting languages such as JAVA/J2EE, Scala, XML/XSLT, PL/SQL, Shell Scripting
- Experience in Hadoop ecosystem tools/frameworks such as HDFS, Spark, Map/Reduce, Kafka, Flume, Sqoop, Yarn, Oozie, Pig, Hive, Impala
- Experience with a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) product such as Cloud Foundry, Heroku, Elastic Beanstalk, or similar
Working experience in Chef, Puppet, BOSH, or related automation and / or
orchestration tools / NTP, SAML, OAuth 2, Active Directory, Jenkins,
Hudson, Bamboo, TeamCity, or other Continuous Integration tools as well
as IaaS experience (vSphere / ESXi / AWS aka Amazon Web Services /
OpenStack / Azure / GCP aka Google Cloud Platform) or related automation
/ orchestration tools
Expert knowledge of Linux / Unix / Windows systems
Expert knowledge of networking and security related technologies (e.g. load balancing / DNS / SSL / firewalls / NAT)
Solid understanding of systems monitoring, alerting and analytics (NewRelic, AppDynamics, Cacti, Graphite, Logstash, Nagios, Ganglia, Splunk,vROPS, Datadog, etc.)
And finally, we need you to be….
A team player who can work well with people
A self-starter who can work independently to meets challenging targets
Great communicator with strong influencing and negotiation skills