- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
If you are….
• A proponent of user-centered design principles
• Able to understand the difference between an interface, a class and an object and cascaded inheritance vs prototype based inheritance
• Highly experienced in developing Service-based applications
We want you to….
• Conduct technical proof of concepts on libraries, patterns, visual features, etc.
• Work closely with the UX designers and key stakeholder to investigate visual representations and interaction patterns
• Lead the developers within the User experience (UX) scrum team
• Develop visualization of screens within a prototype framework
• Design and development of frameworks and patterns for the scrum teams to re-use
• Develop visual components for re-use within the scrum teams
And you have….
• Experience in developing modular front-end components using:
• Proficiency in developing application using Java language and Spring framework (Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Cloud Stream) and related technologies
o EMBERJS / REACTJS / ANGULAR (1.x or 2) /BACKBONE /DOJO / Spring Framework / MongoDB / Redis / Riak / Avro / Bson / Protobuf / AMQP (Rabbit MQ) / Cloud Foundry or similar cloud technology
• Knowledge of Trident, Gecko, Webkit, PhotoShop, Flash, Flex and Silverlight
• Web analytics experience such as:
o Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, or similar technologies
• Knowledge of server-side scripting (PHP, JSP, ASP, etc.)
And finally, we need you to be….
• A team player who can work well with people
• A self-starter who can work independently to meets challenging targets
• Great communicator with strong influencing and negotiation skills