- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
Vault Dragon’s Data Solutions Team is looking to hire an experienced Data Analyst to play a leading role in developing digital healthcare solutions. As the leading private Electronics Medical Records custodian in Singapore, we aim to redefine the boundaries of the digital healthcare industry through innovative solutions.
We hope to reshape the digital healthcare space by not only improving facilitation of data flows between the healthcare sector and biomedical sector, but also to shift the patient journey paradigm from a provider-centric model to a more patient-centered system of delivery.
- Design and implement databases and data schema for new products or digital solutions
- Work with development team to develop and enhance data collections, standardisation and analytics
- Extract and interpret data, while analysing results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Acquire data from new and existing data sources
- Work with product manager to prioritise business and data requirements
- Work with development team to enhance capabilities of internal analytics and designing of data schema for digital solutions
- Understand business’ data requirements and provide relevant data reports, visualisations, analysis, and insights
- At least 2 years of experience working as a Data Analyst
- Experience in writing queries for SQL database
- Proficient knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Detailed and analytical, with a passion to manage and analyse significant amount of data to derive actionable insights
Comfortable in present findings to the management team