- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
- Integrate mathematical models created by our mathematicians with game designs created by our creative art and animation teams, within our company's Memory and CPU hardware limitations.
- Architect and deliver interactive, animated multimedia games.
- Design and implement code for both front-end game logic and interfacing with backend servers based on our current framework.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related field.
- Solid working knowledge of a variety of scripting languages.
- Solid working knowledge of object oriented programming and object oriented design methodology.
- Experienced at prototyping, UI design, writing, and other game design elements.
- Possess strong knowledge of data structures, logic, and algorithms.
- Self-motivated and diligent, with good habits for tracking one's own tasks, seeking out answers when needed, and actively participating in the entire production effort.
- Experience in diverse mobile applications and the constraints of bandwidth or processor will be considered a plus.
- Personality to handle responsibility, collaborate and excel in team environment.
- Experience in other scripting languages is a plus.
- Experience with UNITY 3D, Phaser or other similar frameworks is a plus.
- Exposure to other object-oriented programming languages (C++, C# and/or Java) is a plus.
- 至少熟悉一物件導向程式語言(C++, C# and/or Java)