- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
As a QA Analyst, you will ensure that our cloud-based software solution meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance once integrated into our clients’ transactional systems. Every customer is different, so the job often requires innovative problem solving in order to get our customers up and running smoothly with an integrated solution.
- Execute and maintain standard corporate practices for software testing.
- Design test case, test plans, produce test reporting.
- Work closely with the whole development team to understand the fix priority of issues in line with the project roadmap.
- Identify both client and server side issues and provide relevant, detailed information to developers.
- Perform feasibility analysis on potential ways of streamlining and improving the effectiveness of the QA process.
- Interact with internal customers both onsite and remotely.
- Demonstrate customer focus, cross-functional collaboration/teamwork skills, continuous innovation and improvement, and sound judgment.
- Ensure that verification and validation activities are completed on time as per schedule.
- Ensure all input parameters, protocols, and test reports for verification and validation processes are compliant to internal and client specification.
- Execute the verification and validation testing of gaming system and software, using multiple platforms and multiple launch systems. Where appropriate, this will include tests for: functional safety, system level integration, platform operation, environmental conditions, reliability, performance/load, failure modes, and usability.
- Write concise, detailed bug reports, perform regression tests and maintain bug database.
- English reading and writing with email and JIRA system
- Bachelor's Degree in Computing Science、IT or equivalent degree.
- 2+ years software quality assurance testing experience.
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- Ability to learn tool-assisted testing.
- Experience with Internet web applications is required.
- Experience handling multiple concurrent project assignments is preferred.
- Knowledge of HTTP, RESTful services, JSON, Web Platform Application Testing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands on experience using debugging, profiling, and software analysis tools such as Charles Web Debugging Proxy and HTML5 Browser Developer/Console Tools.
- Automate experience
- JIRA system experience
- Mobile device APP testing experience
- Scrum experience and like it
- Junior level knowledge and experience with at least one of the following programming languages with emphasis on object-oriented development: Java, and C#.
- Relevant QA certifications preferred.