- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
Vault Dragon’s Data Solutions Team is recruiting a Data Governance Business Analyst to develop our Data and Corporate Governance framework. As the leading private Electronics Medical Records custodian in Singapore, we aim to redefine the boundaries of the digital healthcare industry through innovative data solutioning.
As a Data Governance Business Analyst, you will be responsible to drive the development of the organisation governance framework. You will be working closely with the Sales, Operations and Tech teams to define business processes, business and functional requirements, data analysis and IT security requirements to support existing data solutions.
Besides developing the governance framework, you are also expected to identify and obtain the relevant certification or standards that the organisation must pursue to stay competitive and compliant in our line of business.
The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years of working experience in data quality or corporate governance.
- Regularly review and enhance the data governance practices and regulatory standards to ensure compliance
- Responsible in driving the implementation of data environment, trend analysis and periodic data security assessment
- Strong understanding of databases and data structures
- Intermediate facilitation skills with the ability to drive issues to closure
- Self-motivated and able to handle tasks with minimal supervision or questions
- Understanding of privacy laws and regulations
- Possess good working knowledge in relational DB, BI tools (such as Power BI) and good SQL scripting knowledge
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, business, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 2+ years data quality or similar level data analysis experience required