Nuxeo works to develop the most scalable digital asset management platform in the world that tackle even the most complex content services requirements.
We foster natural curiosity, a strong desire to share the best practices, and we reward our teams with support, benefits, fun, professional development and challenging tasks.
In the Paris and Lisbon offices, we are forming a brand new QA team and we’re looking for a QA Tester.
As a QA Tester you will be responsible for conducting manual tests of features produced by the development team, track and report test results, follow up with the dev team on bug fixes, communicate and coordinate with the Product Owners and the engineering teams located both onsite and internationally. Additionally, you will be in charge of executing acceptance tests for new topics. The focus is on creating a robust product, detect fails and errors in the early stages and ensuring that products are ready to be released.
You will be part of a talented and well-rounded team, working across all aspects of the Nuxeo Platform. This is a position that requires organization and attention to detail, as well as acquiring advanced knowledge on products to provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and resolving highly complex test scenarios.
With offices in France, Spain, Japan, US, UK and Portugal, we are a global software company. Our short term goal is to grow our Lisbon office, so we are opening the QA Tester vacancy once again - don’t miss the opportunity this time and send in your best application to us today!
Report to the QA Lead based in Paris, as well as the Regional Product Manager in the Lisbon office.
Collaborate with Product Owners to understand new features/enhance current features
Analyze the requirements (including their acceptance criteria)
Produce test scenarios and test scripts
Execute test scenarios and document the results
Help organize bug fixing content of team’s sprints
Liaise with Release Manager and Product Owners to ensure paths for tested releases
Work with Product Team to implement QA best practices
Provide knowledge on best test candidates' for automated testing
International travel may be required from time to time
- +3 years of relevant experience in QA testing
- Working knowledge of browser debugging tools
- In-depth understanding of Web stacks
- Interest in automation testing
- Passion for solving problems and creating bug-free applications
- Quick learner, team player
- Passion for learning & new technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Good English skills
- Organizational skills
Nice to have
- Knowledge of functional testing framework's
- Health Insurance for team members and their families
- Occupational Health Programme
- Personal Development Plan
- Advancement Training
- Generation Geek vouchers
- Discount for Gym membership
- Yoga and other wellbeing sessions
- Yearly bonus
- Office snack bar
- Access to a Digital Library
- Office & company social activities