HODL Media is a Palo Alto, California based startup and 500 Startups alumni. We’re the creators of the popular crypto market data app HODL, one of the top 3 most popular and best rated iOS apps for crypto market data, with over 30k+ 5-star ratings and 100k+ DAUs.
We’re building the world’s leading consumer platform for crypto market data & news. To facilitate this, we’re relocating our entire team to Lisbon from California. We’re now looking for a UX/UI Designer to join us in our new home and be part of the team designing and building the next versions of our applications.
If you want to make well informed investing in cryptos easier for everyone, then this is the role for you!
- A degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related UX degree
- At least 4+ of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar UX-related role in web and mobile based internet company
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, and user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques
- At least two years of experience creating prototypes or highly detailed wireframes for complex web applications and mobile applications
- Familiarity with user interface patterns for web and mobile
- At least two years of experience working in a collaborative team and directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions
- Experience with or background in visual design is a plus.
- Experience with ux design for complex workflows and/or for technical end users or domain experts
- Experience acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research)