HODL Media is a Palo Alto, California based startup and 500 Startups alumni. We’re the creators of the popular crypto market data app HODL, one of the top 3 most popular and best rated iOS apps for crypto market data, with over 30k+ 5-star ratings and 100k+ DAUs.
We’re building the world’s leading consumer platform for crypto market data & news. To facilitate this, we’re relocating our entire team to Lisbon from California. We’re now looking for two Front-end Developers to join us in our new home.
If you want to make well informed investing in cryptos easier for everyone, then this is the role for you!
What you will be doing:
Building the world’s most popular mobile app (iOS and Android) and website for crypto market data and news. This includes
real-time market data from 200+ crypto exchanges
An extensive blockchain based social network with user profiles
Portfolio & performance sharing
Advanced portfolio tracker with performance data and portfolio visualizations
Real-time price alerts
Highly customizable news aggregator,
Spam filtered and relevance prioritizing social media feeds
Smart folders with lists for coin discovery and screening
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Practical experience: at least 2 years employment at excellent companies
- An eye for clean, testable, maintainable, and performant code
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Experience with a JS frameworks, e.g. React.JS (Preferred), AngularJS, Ember.js, or Backbone.js
- Passion for creating efficient, scalable web applications
- Experience driving software projects, including design and implementation and delivery/deployment.
- Understanding of web services technologies such as HTTP, REST, SOAP and others
- Familiarity with security technology and concepts (Authentication, Authorization, OAuth, Single sign-on, Cryptography, etc.)
- Genuinely excited about building compelling UI
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills