CDNetworks is a global content delivery network (CDN) with a fully integrated cloud solution, offering unparalleled speed, security and reliability for the almost instant delivery of web content.
We are seeking a talented Technical Content Writer to join our thriving team.
Technical content writers are the advocates, researchers, and communication experts who enhance the value and reliability of CDNetworks’ solutions, fostering trust and establishing rapport amongst businesses across the region. You will utilize your professional writing expertise to convey complex information in a concise, effective, consistent and compelling manner for end users and internal audiences.
You should be intellectually curious, analytical and resourceful with a passion for producing high- quality content for the technology industry and working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment. You are also able to inject creativity into structured writing, thereby educating and informing on a range of topics whilst building connections and engagement with the reader.
• Produce an array of technical content including onboarding manuals and user guides, product factsheets, standard operating procedures, training materials, etc.
• Support in the development of marketing and sales enablement materials through customer case studies, conference presentations, industry articles, multimedia and web content, whitepapers, sales proposals, etc.
• Collaborate with Technical Consulting, Engineering, Product Management teams and Subject Matter Experts to understand CDNetworks’ platforms, product features, end user requirements.
• Enhance existing and new documentation with inclusion of illustrations, diagrams, charts, navigation controls, etc. while adhering to standards for graphics, format, style and workflow.
• Coordinate the publication and distribution of technical materials.
• Continually keep abreast of developments in the Internet technologies industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications, Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field.
• About 5 years of technical writing, technical blogging, product documentation or online publishing experience in the IT domain.
• Familiarity with Cloud applications, web technologies, cyber security would be ideal.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Detail-oriented, well-organised and possess ability to work in cross-functional teams while managing multiple projects under competing deadlines.
• Possess an aptitude and passion for writing and/or technology.
• Writing samples are to be provided.