REST API, design patterns and OOP, Git version control workflows, PHP, Laravel, SQL schema design
CombineSell is a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform that simplifies multi-channel e-commerce selling processes by aggregating popular online marketplaces into just a single platform.
We are looking for a PHP Laravel Developer with a strong understanding of PHP language where you will work alongside front-end and back-end developers as well as our design team.
- Understand the business flow and produce detailed specifications to achieve the business requirements.
- Aggregate content from APIs and develop API interface for front-end developers
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Develop record and maintain cutting-edge web-based PHP applications.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Build efficient, testable and reusable codes.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Ability to propose and implement technical solutions to fulfil business needs
- Ability to learn quickly and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Open minded to new solutions, forward-thinking and strong ability to adapt
- Must have experience building and using REST API
- Proficiency in design patterns and OOP
- Git version control workflows
- Have at least 3 years of experience in PHP and 2 years in Laravel.
- Experience with SQL schema design
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
Interested? Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
1. Short introduction
2. Your CV
3. When are you looking to begin?
Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!