Business Development, Business Strategy, Market Research, Deal Structuring, Business Analysis, Research, Closing Deals
More than 600 million devices are now hooked up to an adblocker. That means the traditional advertising model has to change. We think we have the answer: make ads something that people want to see.
OneOneDay, a VC backed startup, is looking for an Assistant Business Manager who is obsessed with research, pitching and business strategy. As part of our growing Business team, the ideal candidate will explore business opportunities with the world’s largest advertisers, foundations, NGOs and investors. You will work closely with the Founder and the rest of the team.
We are looking for a passionate, proactive and hardworking individual to be on board and join our 'ad-venture'.
- Explore and identify business and collaboration opportunities with OneOneDay’s global partners.
- Provide deep research and develop business proposals and collaboration plans for different partners.
- Establish and build long lasting relationships with key personnel of global partners.
- Highly self-motivated, proactive, organized and able to work under pressure.
- Latent interest and passion for digital advertising trends and market insights.
- Comfortable with being thrown in at the deep end and able to work independently with minimal supervision and support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Immediately available is highly preferred. Fresh graduates with a positive attitude are always welcome.
To apply, do not hesitate to send in your cover letter and CV with your date of availability to email@example.com. Questions? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (+852) 2774 4738.