honestbee is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
We are solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics across the SE Asia. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a marketplace for services that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for building key customer relationships, negotiate and close business deals, also to identify any business opportunities.
What you'll be doing?
- Play a key role in developing an entrepreneurial, proactive, high-intensity culture in honestbee
- Develop new business partnership to potential vendors and prospects and devising strategies for driving sales growth across the business
- Identify the decision maker of business partners whom need deliveries and logistics service and build long term relationships with them, working at mostly in B2B sales
- Train to be the local market expert which you are capable to gather customer feedback, monitor competitor activity and provide recommendation for improvements to management
- Ability to conduct cold calls and walk-ins, schedule in person meetings and sell to both online/physical store and vendors
- Working closely with members of the team to generate new business to corporate account and forming strategic partnerships with other companies
- Exceed volume sales & performance base goals while working independently
- Gain an insider perspective in fast-growing business by receiving high responsibilities and by taking over the ownership from pitching to finalize the deal
- Monitoring customer satisfaction level with existing clients
- Perform end-to- end account management service
What are we looking for?
- Diploma or Degree holders in any discipline
- At least 2 years relevant working experience with strong network
- A consultative approach to sales and negotiations
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information
- A sales philosophy which values long term relationships and build genuine partnership
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and challenging industry, self-motivated to achieve target
- Flexible and open-minded, willing to work in a start-up environment
- A proven sales history, preferably in a high growth company, experience in grocery, Ecommerce, online store, home courier and household delivery sales are big plus
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, conversational Mandarin is preferred, familiar to other languages is a bonus
- Excellent team player and willing to learn new tools and skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!
Our story and vision: www.honestbee.sg/en/about-us
Check out what’s buzzing at honestbee: www.instagram.com/lets_honestbee
Equity part is negotiable.
Salary range / month : HK$ 20k-40k