communication, negotiation, writing and presentation skills
We are a start up development team supported by a venture capitalist. We are currently developing a mobile application that is related to the F&B field. Our CTO has developed many mobile application and have worked on many projects from different firms such as Microsoft. We vision ourself to be future game changer in the F&B field!
What the role entails:
• Strategize and plan for mobile application launch
• Outlook for new clients or partners by networking, cold calling or other means of generating interest from prospects
• Market research
• Develop strategies and business propositions to ensure targets and goals are met
• Strategize and plan for short & long term growth
• Design, create and manage promotions and marketing campaigns.
• Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
• Customer relationship management
What we need from you:
• Minimum 1-2 years experience as a Business Development manager
• Familiar with the F&B, mobile technology or payment gateway industry
• Excellent communication, negotiation, writing and presentation skills. Additional languages will be a bonus
• An eye for creating marketing content
• Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience
• Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why your ideas are analytically sound.
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Google, YouTube, Instagram, etc.)
• Highly communicative and a pleasant personality
• Be passionate and fun-loving
Do drop us an email with your resume attached to email@example.com