Marketing, Communication, PR
We are an all-in-one software to run service businesses efficiently and professionally.
We're looking for great communicators who can understand complex business issues and help educate users through the development of clear, user-friendly support/marketing content and make sure it’s engaging, user-focused, up-to-date, and presenting in a quality standard.
To succeed here, you'll need to be able to combine creativity with the organizational skills to manage numerous different tasks to tight deadlines simultaneously, as well as enjoy writing and creating content on all our online platform, such as simple blog posts, FAQs, video scripts, social media and more.
Things happen quickly at Kreloses and to get stuff done here you need to be an enthusiastic team player - a self-starter who is independent and isn't frightened to fail while trying something completely crazy.
- Support the execution of marketing campaigns, including creating interesting content that captures audience attention, generating high readthrough rate or lead generation depending on campaign objectives.
- • Create and maintain an active social media community to engage and lead users to Kreloses.
- Create online help/support content, anticipate likely user questions arising from product changes, expansions and launches and shape content around these likely questions.
- BA/BS in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or Marketing, or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year + of experience in online content production, editing, or marketing communications for business-focused communications
- Superb written and oral communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a technology company in a marketing communications, content or public relations position in a plus.
- Able to work onsite in a private house at Kota Damansara.
- Open for Malaysian or PR holders only.
- Can start immediately.
- Can work full time, Monday to Friday, 9:30 am to 6:30 pm.
- Happy to work with a small team.