We are an all-in-one software to run service businesses efficiently and professionally.
As we are a small company, this opportunity would suit someone who enjoys taking ownership of their work, is self-driven and enjoys picking up and learning new technologies while making them work well. We employ testing (unit, automated UI), continuous integration and automated releases, so you can be confident that you will be programming in a productive and quality focused environment where you can spend more time programming and less time fixing crappy code.
If you have a boring programming job fixing bugs or working with legacy software, this could be an opportunity to move into a more relevant, rewarding and challenging role.
- Embrace React.JS, react router and work within a flux approach.
- Build out new GUI's using React.JS talking via JSON to services.
- Work within a tested environment (unit + selenium tests).
- The project is a business application (rather than a website) so there is a focus on functional screens.
- Just enjoy coding and build a great product that you will be proud of.
- Have a true interest in programming and the capacity to demonstrate it.
- 1+ years of professional programming experience (not including internship).
- Working proficiency and communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese.
- Male or female, not more than 26 years old.
- Open for Malaysian or PR holders only.
- Can work full time, Monday to Friday, 9.30 am - 6.30pm.
- Happy to work in a small team.