Our passion: To humanize technology and “sail “on a sharing and learning universe!
Become part of Didimo to impact, inspire, encourage and empower …
We are working on amazing projects that will challenge your Status quo.
We develop our software thoughtfully, using the human face as an ‘interface’ with technology. We enable the creation of lifelike virtual humans who look, speak and behave like you, to be shared across platforms and applications in sectors including VR/AR, entertainment, e-commerce, and education.
Amazon is using Didimo's visual speech solution and other big companies integrating our technology:
We value our people and place them at the core of everything we do. We strive to hire team players alongside technical prowess, and we essence gratitude, humility and empathy. Our team is our pride.
We are looking for a passionate and creative highly skilled DevOps Engineer who enjoys being responsible for developing a cloud infrastructure and an efficient testing/continuous integration system. You must have excellent communication skills and capable of reaching solutions with team members under aggressive deadlines.
We look for someone who values initiative, teamwork, and has a culture of giving and sharing in a fast-paced environment. Excellent communication skills are a must with team members located in both Portugal and the UK, and potentially other locations in future.
You must be passionate about the impact that technology can have in creating empathy and trust across digital mediums.
The process can take two weeks; we are fast decision makers. Our office is located in Leça da Palmeira.
- 5+ years of overall experience in Software Development Life Cycle
- Degree level in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant experience
- Able to architect/optimize automation frameworks, feedback framework and continuous integration, continuous delivery and constant testing frameworks.
- Successfully implemented CI, CD and automation of infrastructure on the cloud or on-premise.
- Hands-on experience in any scripting language (ex: Bash)
- Strong automation skills, including experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing providers (AWS preferable)
Nice to have
- Experience in tools like VSTS, Docker and similar
- Review and influence of existing solution, design and system architecture
- Portuguese language
Working at MyDididmo comes with nice and pleasant Perks which we are always working on improving!
Team building activities
Protocols with sailing and surf schools, gym and heated swimming pool
We are based in Porto, Portugal with an office directly on the beach surrounded by sunny beaches, surfing and sailing schools and great local seafood.
Are you ready to sail and change the world with us?