As a DevOps Engineer at EMQ, you will be part of a small team of great engineers. You'll help develop and manage our global AWS network infrastructure.
You’ll be helping to deploy our partner network systems under our DevOps scope, working with an existing toolchain – with the opportunity to build-on the tools and processes used.
- Understanding of the AWS Platform, and Cloud Formation, EC2, Route53, CloudWatch, Lambda, etc.
- 2-3 years of experience using Ansible as the primary configuration management tool.
- Good domain knowledge of CentOS/Linux server OS
- AWS Platform Operation Monitoring, Cloudwatch
- Python, or similar programming/scripting experience.
Desired Skills and Experience
- AWS Container methods such as Docker/Kubernetes
- Familiar with JIRA/Confluence, Slack, Github, Jenkins/Travis CI/CD
Willing to undertake a paid trial project (8-24 hours of work)