This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and experienced UI Designer to be part of the team creating Australia's most popular and high-profile apps.
We are looking for someone that is passionate about apps and has the attitude and skill to work in our award-winning app development team.
What the role will focus on
Design experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant.
Work alongside our experienced product development team to produce intuitive apps.
Work iteratively designing screens, interactions and prototypes to help define the product
Present designs to clients and stakeholders.
Work with development teams to understand the implementation details and dependencies for visual designs
Provide and solicit feedback from other team members in order to achieve desired outcomes.
Collaborate with Project Managers, developers and clients to oversee the visual design of a product from conception until launch (and then some).
Work with QA teams to ensure designs are implemented correctly.
- Understanding of Android & iOS design best practices
- Minimum 1-3 years experience as a UI/ UX designer in an agency or Product startups.
- Previous experience (examples) designing visual interfaces - web, applications, mobile, etc.
- Excellent knowledge on Sketch tool.
- The ability to interpret brand guidelines
- Passionate and knowledgeable about apps and devices.
- Excellent people skills & collaborative attitude.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work at high speed, multi-task and manage multiple projects at once.
- Interest in emerging design tools/techniques
- Solid design skills of fundamental design principles, colour theory and typography
Nice to have
- Bachelor Degree in Design (Multimedia or equivalent)
- Ability to work in a virtual work environment with remote teams.
- Prototyping skills (Flinto/Principle/Framer/)
- Ability to produce Web and mobile apps designs using Sketch.
- Desire to experiment with new tools to find improved workflows
- Understanding/experience in 2D animation.
- Illustration / drawing skills
- Experience with branding/identity development
- Good working conditions , career development and opportunity to travel to Australia (when required)
- A full-time salary (negotiable)
- Flexible working hours
- Will based from a Co working place in Porto.