Caterspot is an online marketplace that connects companies and people with great local catering options.
• Build and maintain relationships with CaterSpot’s corporate and individual customer base.
• Setting up and optimizing CaterSpot’s customer service standards through innovation.
• Working collaboratively with other members of the Live Ops team
• Put in place and maintain good reporting on the teams KPI’s and usage of the tools.
• Prepare training material and coach all stakeholders using the tools on the best practices.
• Supervising the day-to-day work of operations support staff.
• A whole load of exciting ad hoc tasks and challenges!
• First working experience with, preferably with focus on operations or customer success
• Fluent in English. Proficiency in Cantonese or Mandarin would be an advantage.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced customer facing environment. High attention to detail.
• Tech savvy, good PC skills, e.g. MS Office, Google Docs, Google Sheets.
• You have passion for making people happy: You have an eye for opportunities to impress customers with service that goes above and beyond.
• A quick and calm thinker when under pressure, multitasking pro! Enjoy talking and listening to people.
• Strong communication and organization skills - the ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well.
• Self-motivated and a great team player - if you don’t know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask!
What we offer:
• Paid traineeship and option for full-time employment with full-time salary after 3 months of traineeship
• Equity stake in the company
• Become one of the first team members of the Asia’s fastest growing online catering marketplace.
• Work with a multicultural team - our teams are from 8 different nationalities
• Open, respectful, fun company culture with people who seriously enjoy what they are doing.
• Great exposure into multiple aspects of a fast-growing, game changing business.
• Real impact on the company's growth and evolution and be rewarded for it