- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
As Backend Developer, you will be responsible for planning and building the platform for Gogoro, including corporate site, online store, user portal and CRM (middleware database) system. You will manage internal and external design and programming resources to ensure the websites are updated timely and performed above the market standards. You will be part of the Gogoro digital marketing technology team, reporting to the head marketing technologist and work closely with marketers to support sales / CRM / marketing activities.Responsibilities
● Build, maintain and update website/platform in accordance with Gogoro GTM plan & CRM plan.
● Manage websites and perform continual maintenance; this can includes content, links, database, order flows, registration and login flows.
● Conduct advanced web programming with the knowledge of HTML/CSS and any kind of web development language.(EX: python/.net/PHP/JS etc.)
● Liaison with internal / external R&D agencies to manage their resources and deliverables.
● Maintain strong relationship with MIS team to monitor the website traffic, loading time and other performance metrics.
● Stay up to date on the web's latest technologies and make sure the site and its products are always mobile-friendly and multi-platform ready.