- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
1. To provide technical support for major incidents, ensuring clear communication to all parties, acting as the control point for management escalation.
2. To identify, troubleshoot and resolve technical problems in CloudBand infrastructure.
3. Provide Solution Administration to all users of this network in terms of access, community of interest, permissions to specific functions, lists, etc.
4. Provide preventive maintenance activities for the systems under administration
5. Lead maintenance window planning, escalation and follow-on verification testing
6. Produce and maintain quality standards and documents
7. Create Operations processes and reports as need arises
1. Cross-functional infrastructure experience with Systems, Storage and Networking
2. Expertise in Virtualization technologies – Hyper-V or VMWare
3. Experience supporting AWS, Googlem or Microsoft Azure infrastructure services
4. Knowledge of the operating models for private cloud, IaaS, and PaaS technologies
5. Perform troubleshooting analysis
6. Previous infrastructure operations experience
7. Previous infrastructure engineering experience
8. Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
9. Strong work ethic, attention to detail and problem solving skills
10. A Bachelor's degree in technical field or equivalent experience
11. Experience with managing some NOSQL database is a plus
12. Experience with managing Hadoop is a plus