$ 55,000+ TWD per month
Taipei City, Taiwan
9 months ago
- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
- To provide technical support for major incidents, ensuring clear communication to all parties, acting as the control point for management escalation.
- To identify, troubleshoot and resolve technical problems in CloudBand infrastructure.
- Provide Solution Administration to all users of this network in terms of access, community of interest, permissions to specific functions, lists, etc.
- Provide preventive maintenance activities for the systems under administration
- Lead maintenance window planning, escalation and follow-on verification testing
- Produce and maintain quality standards and documents
- Create Operations processes and reports as need arises
- Cross-functional infrastructure experience with Systems, Storage and Networking
- Expertise in Virtualization technologies – Hyper-V or VMWare
- Experience supporting AWS, Google or Microsoft Azure infrastructure services
- Knowledge of the operating models for private cloud, IaaS, and PaaS technologies
- Perform troubleshooting analysis
- Previous infrastructure operations experience
- Previous infrastructure engineering experience
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail and problem solving skills
- A Bachelor degree in technical field or equivalent experience
- Experience with managing some NOSQL database is a plus
- Experience with managing Hadoop is a plus