- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
Gogoro is seeking the Energy services Program Engineer to be charge in Gogoro Energy Services deployment. The Energy services Program Engineer should have knowledge and experience on program management. The Energy services Program Engineer will tend to focus on the entire program of operations and maintenance and globalization.
● Take overall accountability of program deliverables, such as schedule, budget, quality, cost and integration efforts.
● Responsible to define the program scope, strategy, requirements with Marketing and Business Development team and implement the plan with product development related functions.
● Ensure transparent communication among multi-functions to secure flawless product launch.
● Coordinate and take immediate efforts in problem solving and decision making.
● Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering or equivalent required.
● 3 years of work experience in an office management capacity.
● Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
● Highly Organized; Production and Planning Skills Required
● Ability to Manage Time and Workload Effectively
● Excellent Communication Skills
● Strong Problem Solving Skills; Strong Attention to Detail
● Ability to Engage and Motivate
● Drive to Achieve Results