- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
Gogoro is seeking the Operations Excellence Sr. Manager to support Gogoro Energy Services. The Operations Excellence Sr. Manager should have strong knowledge and experience on business process reengineering and optimization. The Operations Excellence Sr. Manager will be the function head of Operations Excellence team and will work closely with the functional teams such as Product Planning, MIS, Software, and Business Operations teams. Meanwhile, tends to focus on the entire process from beginning to end, introducing innovation into the process that can impact results, enhance profitability and assist the organization to meet Energy Service business objectives and goals.
- Participate in business process modeling sessions, acting as a chairman to lead the discussion and reach consensus on the refined processes.
- Conduct preliminary investigation for all project requests. Review requirements, specifications, test, support and training plans to ensure they are in line with business objectives on projects.
- Participate in business process management group efforts to collect and analyze metrics and continually improve processes owned by the group.
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
- Identify missing process and operational inefficiencies.
- Fine-tuning operational processes to accommodate business objectives
- Discuss with Energy Service functional teams to create compliances for team members to follow up
- Create guidance for field auditing
- Localize compliances for global expansion
- Conduct field auditing and come up improvement plan
- Improve operational efficiency via system automation enhancement
- Discuss with MIS/SW team for ES operational system/tool requirements
- Chalking out or improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being materials, plan inventory and ensure warehouse efficiency
- Monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on process performance and Leading process redesign workshops.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong collaborative business and technology relationships; recognizes organizational limitations and uses corporate culture and resources to eliminate barriers when possible
- Perform Business Process Reengineering activities, to include a gap analysis to assess the difference in performance and recommend solutions to meet requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering or equivalent required.
- 8 years of work experience in an office management capacity.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- Highly Organized; Production and Planning Skills Required
- Ability to Manage Time and Workload Effectively
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong Problem Solving Skills; Strong Attention to Detail
- Ability to Engage and Motivate
- Drive to Achieve Results