- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
Gogoro is seeking a senior Data Analysis to support Gogoro. The senior data analysis will be responsible for the functioning of the team to provide cartographic, geographic, and analytic information services to Gogoro’s programs and their interagency counterparts, a critical component of Gogoro’s context-driven programming model. The senior data anlayst will work closely with team members and Software, Information Technology and others to programming in foreign policy priority countries. The team’s products and technical assistance will help explain the “what, why, and where” behind Gogoro’s work and inform strategic and program decision-making.
• Support and supervise the Geographic Information to provide quality and relevant data analysis services to Gogoro Services.
• Collaborate with cross-functions to assist programs in thinking through tools and methods for data collection and analysis
• Provide the strategy thinking to help visualize program impact to management level.
• Connect country teams with cutting-edge initiatives from both outside and inside Gogoro , including low or no-cost data collection and analysis solutions
• The senior data analyst is responsible for the overall assignments and workflow of the Data analyst team.
• Acts as primary liaison with leadership and other management. Coordinate with software teams and operational units to identify geospatial and data analysis requirements and develop plans to satisfy those requirements
• Provide aspects of the data team , such as coordinating technology applications to ensure Energy Services has the benefit of full and current Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and data analysis capacity.
• Oversee and coordinate DAT workload, temporary assignments, field visits, and deliverables to ensure they are achieved on time and meet or exceed customer requirements.
• Provides mentorship to staff and assists team members in problem solving.
• Provide regular feedback to team members, including completing yearly performance evaluations
• Bachelor’s degree with 8 years of work experience
• MS/MA/MB with 6 years of relevant experience
• At least 4 years of supervisory experience, including mentoring, guiding or training staff
• Knowledge and experience with Data Scientist or Data Mining or Data field operating environments and systems
• Experience working with geospatial data from a wide array of sources. Familiarity with Geographic Information Systems (GIS), cartographic design, image processing, graphic editing, database, and standard office applications a plus.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
• Position requires the ability to work in high pressure situations occasionally exceeding normal business hours with the potential for domestic and overseas travel.
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to work independently or in a team environment.