We are looking for a Front-end Developer to join our small team based in Lisbon (Benfica).
At Fork IT, you would be working with the lastest frameworks (namely React) on creating state-of-the art web platforms.
You'll be working on big long-term projects, striving for perfection alongside the UX, and back-end teams. While at the same time honing your skills with small, end and drop projects, where you'll be able to experiment all you like.
As a member of the team, your input is valuable. We expect you to voice your opinions, and help the team decide the course of action.
- Comfortable interpreting and transposing UX-design choices to HTML and CSS
- Some knowledge about the SPA principles/model.
- Experience with revision control such as Git
- Ability to work independently and with a team; we value your opinion, your ability to make choices but also your communication with the team.
Nice to have
- Experience with SPA frameworks (Backbone, ReactJS)
- Experience setting up a work environment with Webpack/Grunt
- Knowledge of CSS modules and methodologies
- Experience profiling and optimizing
- Ability to undertake server-side code. (Node.JS, Ruby or Go)
- Experience with Agile methodologies for project management
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Flexible working hours
- Great learning environment, there's always time to learn new technologies
- Small team, you make a diference