Human Resource, Admin, Microsoft Officer
We exist to create the future of blockchain with proprietary hardware, software technology and our global network of blockchain and cryptocurrency data centres.
Individuals with a passion to pursue a career in the HR industry are strongly encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to explore the various spectrum of HR in our fast-paced environment.
• Assist in HR functions for recruitment, compensation and benefits, training and development and leave management.
• Keep track of MOM legislations to ensure relevance and statutory compliance
• Prepare HR reports on recruitment trends etc.
• Provide support on ad-hoc HR matters when required
• Assist in planning for corporate events
• Assist in researching and applying for grants
• Responsible for admin duties in the company (paperwork, stocking of pantry, liaising with contractors, ensuring tidiness of work environment etc) as and when needed.
• Must be bilingual in English & Chinese (Mandarin) to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients and associates when required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Candidate must know how to navigate Search Engine (ie. Google Search) with confidence
• Candidate needs to be organized with a strong sense of responsibility and a high level of initiative
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision
• A good team player