iOS 11 Swift, REST APIs, NoSQL, AWS SDK
Snapscene adopts cutting edge technology to deliver an innovative and engaging visualization tool for business owners.
We are a team of young and dynamic Designers that started designing homes in 2009. We are now embarking on a new endeavour to integrate cutting edge technology into the craft of interior design.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self motivated individual to push the boundaries. This individual will be one of the founding members of this new tech venture with the possibility of managing your own development team.
· Develop and maintain back-end mobile applications & interfaces with cloud based components based on Amazon web services or similar.
· Develop test plans and cases, as well as write technical documents.
· Implement small product enhancements around the iOS application
· A degree/ diploma, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Info-communications or Engineering.
· Possess experience in developing iOS mobile and back-end applications (native or hybrid) from conceptualization to testing to rollout.
· Proficient in iOS asynchronous Programming (Swift 4, ARkit, UIKit, Xcode 9 etc)
· Proficient in utilizing iOS framework APIs (AWS SDF, Cocoapods…)
· Familiar with async framework (React, Bolt…), NoSQL database (MongoDB, Dynamo, Couchbase…).
· Possess knowledge of web services (XML, JSON, SOAP, REST) and cloud technologies (AWS, Azure)
· Must be self-driven, good team player with initiative and eagerness to pick up new knowledge / technologies.
We regret only short-listed candidates will be notified.