Who are we?
XYZprinting is a global 3D printing brand with a focus on empowering people and enterprises alike to develop and prototype 3D objects. We are looking for a marketing writer to join our team of product marketers and designers to better communicate with the world who we are and what we stand for.
Key Roles of Marketing Writer
- Be a global storyteller – develop and define a direction for product narratives within our brand
- Take digital written content to the next level - deliver clear, concise, and consistent copy across web, social, events, marketing campaigns, and video.
- Write and edit. Create high-quality text and provide guidance to help shape existing copy to align with our brand voice and style.
- Work in a team. You will collaborate with designers, customer operations personnel, project managers, and other marketing specialists, to deliver the best message to customers.
- Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously, working within deadlines.
Qualifications for Marketing Writer
- A Bachelor degree in English, Literature, Communication, Journalism, Creative Writing, Psychology, or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum two years working experience in marketing, writing content for digital products or web design. Past work experience in the tech industry is a plus.
- Excellent writing skills in English. English fluency is a must.
- Comfortable working on new products, keep up to date with the latest technology trends.
- Self-motivated. Eager to chase down the answers and details.
- Supply writing examples in short and long form. This could include copy for web, mobile, and blog postings.
If this job description interests you but your experience doesn’t tick all the boxes, we would still like to hear from you. Submit your application and convince us why you’re the right person for the job!