UI/UX, Web Development, HTML + CSS, Design
GoQuo provides a Full-Service e-Commerce Solution to leading Airlines and OTAs in creating a personalized and inspiring Digital Shopping Experience.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a frontend web developer, you’ll be responsible for the look and feel of our client websites. You'll need to have a good understanding of latest development techniques and a good sense of UX.
You'll be working with an experienced team to continually improve the sites with new features that focus on better conversions, with an eventual possibility to become team lead.
You will be required to solve customer problems and have a meaningful role as a key part of the frontend team.
· Be part of a team responsible for the look and feel of our client properties
· Design great looking websites with good UX, in conjunction with our Project and Product team
· Brainstorm with the team for new product ideas and execute it
· Keep up to date with the latest technology
What You’ll Need
· Passionate about great design with a keen sense of UX, committed to writing great code and performant sites
· Min. 1-year experience in frontend development (in formal employment or self-taught)
· Deep understanding of modern CSS/SASS and JS practices
· Good English communication skills, team oriented, and a desire to keep up-to-date with latest tech developments
Would be Great but Not Essential
· Experience in Git and other modern development practices (knowledge of CI/CD a plus)
· Knowledge of at least one JS framework (React/Angular/Ember etc)