GoQuo provides a Full-Service e-Commerce Solution to leading Airlines and OTAs in creating a personalized and inspiring Digital Shopping Experience.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We want you to join a newly formed product team to lead front end development for one of our travel products. As this new team is still relatively small and lean, we will be expecting you to contribute to decisions that will affect the final product.
You'll be working with an experienced team to continually improve the sites with new features that focus on better conversions, with an eventual possibility to become team lead.
You will be required to solve customer problems and have a meaningful role as a key part of the development team.
· You are an experienced web developer looking to jump into a lead role
· Produce high quality responsive websites using Angular or VueJS
· Collaborate with the Product Manager to determine new features
· Keep up to date with the latest technology
What You’ll Need
· Min. 2-years of experience in web development
· Experience in Angular or VueJS and modern best practices
· Committed to writing great code and performant sites
· Good English communication skills, team oriented, and a desire to keep up-to-date with latest tech developments
Would be Great but Not Essential
· Experience in Git and other modern development practices (knowledge of CI/CD a plus)
· Deep understanding of modern CSS/SASS practices, with a good sense of UX