- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
We are an established US based start-up, now rapidly expanding and need developers to join our team. Being in the SaaS space means we work at a fast pace but also have a to maintain high standards of delivery on our platform.
This is a senior developer role, focussed primarily on Ruby on Rails with plenty of scope to branch out into other areas. You'll be working at the heart of the business and be a key addition to a great team.
Job tasks and responsibilities
This is a great role to use your skills in Rails with an emphasis on quality and world class design.
You'll be working with other experienced senior developers to develop code in an Agile environment, following and implementing best practice approaches in API development, integration, continuous deployment and AWS.
Joining a growing development team also provides the ideal opportunity to branch out into new areas!
Skills and experience
- 5-7 years solid Ruby on Rails development experience
- Experience in REST API development and integration
- Good level of competence around version control, testing etc.
- Excellent communication skills/spoken and written English
- Passionate and enthusiastic about what you do!
Nice to have:
- Experience in js frameworks such as React.js or Angular
- Exposure to AWS
- Test automation experience