- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
We are an established US based start-up, now rapidly expanding overseas and need developers to join our team. Being in the SaaS space means we work at a fast pace, break new ground and tend to be at the forefront of new technologies.
Job tasks and responsibilities
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a Rails developer to extend their skills in frontend js and middleware technologies whilst still staying hands on with Ruby on Rails and Postgres.
You'll be working with experienced senior developers in an Agile environment:
- Taking product features from concept, right through to delivery
- Designing, developing and testing both frontend and backend code
- API development and integration
- Continuous deployment and operational improvements, monitoring
Joining a growing development team also provides the ideal opportunity to branch out into new areas!
Skills and experience
- 3-5 years Ruby on Rails development experience
- Good level of competence around version control, testing etc.
- Excellent communication skills/spoken and written English
- Passionate and enthusiastic about what you do!
Nice to have:
- Experience in Redux, GraphQL, Apollo.
- Exposure to AWS
- Test automation experience