- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
Our growing Design Team is responsible for producing wide-range of creative artworks with high quality and in an efficient manner. This position is responsible for bringing the brand vision to life through impactful and engaging creative, and through showing your leadership to guide the visual designers in the team. Design projects could range from art directing photo shoots, creating creative videos, concepting and executing marketing campaigns, designing App/ website UI visual, and to designing any artworks representing our brand character.
CoolBitX is a leading Fintech company, which utilizing blockchain technology and inventing innovative products. We are looking for talents who have creative mindset and are eager for challenges. If you always have cravings for learning and trying new things, and want to work in an exciting booming industry, this is where you could have chances to show yourself and grow with the company!
- Provide leadership in conceptual design and development of marketing materials
- Work with the Product Director and the Marketing team to transform concepts into visual executions and ensure delivering the consistent brand images to our audiences
- Lead and provide guidance and feedback to junior designers to produce and deliver outstanding creative
- Lead the creative development of design projects and ensure to deliver the final artwork in the timely and cost-efficient manner
- Design an array of digital and print assets including campaign concepts, emails, banner ads, print mailers, catalogs, and e-commerce imagery
- Help to develop and implement brand standards
- Manage administrative tasks for select projects, including requesting estimates from vendors, circulating materials for review, and proofing
- Work closely with the internal stakeholders to ensure all projects have been communicated properly
A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Art, Communication Design or a related field
5+ years of Design experience, managerial experience preferred
Portfolio with compelling sample work
Ability to manage workflow, multiple projects and deliver work on schedule
Visual acumen and demonstrated proficiency with design principles across digital and print platforms.
Strong communicator with ability to prioritize and manage work
Passionate about branding, storytelling, and producing engaging content and campaigns
Creative, and willing to balance the desire for innovative new communications while maintaining brand consistency.
Proven experience with InDesign, Photoshop, and other Adobe Creative Suite software.
Strong interpersonal skills, communicating clearly with various stakeholders and both responding to and providing constructive feedback.
Strong time-management and organizational skills; ability to multitask and meet production schedules.\
Project management, including managing relationships with vendors