We are looking for an intern who is looking to make an impact in the lives of real people.
We're not *blah blah blahing * you. We impact people's lives every day and we need your help!
As one of our users said: "Landing.jobs is trying to put Human in Human Resources again."
You’ll be part of the Talent Development team whose purpose is to help people land jobs and to help them take better career decisions!
Support Candidates before, during and after their hiring processes.
Counsel people on the tech recruitment market.
Support with job decisions because our candidates get several offers.
If you love helping people as much we do, and you rock doing it, we want you to join us as an intern so you can learn the trait.
- Interest in Human Resources, Psychology, Sociology, International Affairs, Communication or similar.
- Outstanding communication skills. You can speak and write in perfect English and you love connecting with people.
- Highly motivated, self-sufficient and able to operate autonomously. You’re someone who takes initiative, ownership and follows through.
- Interested in supporting and helping motivated people.
- Interested in the Tech world.
- Eligible for IEFP internship programme
- Access to our internal mentorship program
- Internal team training sessions with invited guests
- Gym & other employee only discounts
- Team-building event every quarter
- Regular community meetups at our office
- Work from home policy
- Team lunch every other Friday