- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
Company is seeking a Full Stack Developer to design and develop the back-end software and UX/UI browser based applications. You will be responsible for the first version of a support framework design with a focus on enabling our application partners to rapidly build applications on our IoT platform.
- Design of the overall architecture of the web framework for IoT application development
- Strong experience managing interchange of data between the server/users, translating the UI/UX design wireframes into code for visual elements of the application.
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power web based applications
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the framework for speed, scalability, and flexibility
- Implementation using standard security and data privacy protection methods
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the framework
- Management of hosting environments, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes. Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable applications
- Creating database schemas that represent and support common business processes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, ability to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools e.g. Git
- Ability to work in high pace, high pressure environment
- Ability to manage multiple assignments at once with good level of independence and decision-making aptitude
- BS/MS in CS or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in SW development or engineering
- Exceptional ability and capability to learn new skills and tools. Ability to apply oneself in new problems in a dynamic lean start-up environment.
- Experience with PAAS business application framework development is preferable