Graphic Design, Social Media Design, Animation, Video Editing, Brand Design, Photoshop, Sketch
Hello Health Group is a leading HealthTech company focusing on the development of Healthcare platforms throughout the developing world.
Graphic Designer – Full time | Bangkok, Thailand
Contact: email@example.com with your CV if interested
As part of Hello Health Group, our goal is to lead the world in the creation of healthcare knowledge, making trustworthy information accessible; empowering us all to live happier and healthier lives.
We successfully launched our first platform in Vietnam, Hello Bacsi, in July 2015; Hello Sehat in Indonesia in April 2016; Hello Sayarwon in Myanmar in May 2017, Hello Doktor in Malaysia in January 2018 and now Hello Khunmor in Thailand.
Inspire Hello Khunmor readers to engage with our content and simplify the educational process through industry leading design of Videos, Infographics and digital assets.
• Research and document industry leading design styles and trends.
• Work with Marketing and Content teams to produce a variety of graphic work for the website and social media.
• Create and develop the Hello Health design guidelines.
• Ensure all designs adhere to the Hello Health style and branding guidelines.
• Work with the Account Management team to create assets for Client Campaigns.
• Adapt existing website content into various different visual formats including Animates Videos, Infographics and Gifs.
• Make design improvement suggestions for the Hello Khunmor platform.
Who we want
• Minimum 1-2 years experience as a Graphic Designer.
• High proficiency in all design aspects and design softwares.
• Native Thai speaker with strong grasp of the English Language (Reading/Writing).
• Highly motivated and passionate individual who is aligned to Hello Khunmor’s vision and mission.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Proven track record of reliability and adaptability.
What we offer you
• The opportunity to learn and work with some of the best Entrepreneurs and Business people in the World. Giving you insights into all aspects of building a high growth successful tech company.
• A highly challenging environment with diversified tasks and direct ownership.
• A position with significant and high-growth opportunities.
• An international, dynamic and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy.
• The chance to shape the digital health care landscape and impact millions of people for the better.
• Competitive compensation package based on experience.
• Starting date: ASAP.
If you are interested in applying for this position and would like to become part of the Hello Health Group team, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and your earliest possible starting date.